Playground Equipment Props VOL.1 [UE4]
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA...
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
Art created by Dekogon Kollab Artists.
- 6 Meshes
- High quality and fidelity texture sets - most 2048 pixels +
- Master material setup that control the majority of all props and models
- Additional controls for roughness, albedo, normals and more
- Channel packed Roughness | Metalness | Ambient Occlusion
- Realistic Post Process and Look Up Table
- Optimized for games but easily usable for arch viz!
- Free of all legal issues as all branding and labels are custom made by our studio
- Fully detailed models from all sides
- Includes test dynamic lighting scene
- 2048 
- 1024 
- 512 
- 256 
- 128 
- Collision: Yes, automatically generated and per-poly mix based on complexity of asset
- Vertex Count: 58515 Tris for all assets combined (See documentation for individual polycounts)
- Number of Meshes: 6
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 9
- Number of Textures: 23
- 4.17 and up Updates applied to newest engine version
Documentation and Credits