Preview: Tutorial Magic Shop Sign
Ready to create 3D assets for games? Follow the creation of a Magic Shop Sign: Modelling, UV unwrapping, baking + simple texturing. Grow your portfolio today!
*This version is a preview and only includes the shortened Youtube version. Check out the full package on Cubebrush and Artstation!
Who is this for?
- Beginners who want to create assets that are simple, game-ready and look cool to show to their friends.
- Intermediates who want to improve their realistic textures.
- Artists who want to improve their skills and portfolio.
- Best suited for artists who have already experimented with the programs we're using. The Cheat Sheet will help with shortcuts, but I won't go in depth about navigating.
Full pack includes:
- A Cheat Sheet for the programs we use, so it will be easier to remember the shortcuts
- 3 Video files that are 2x speed 1,5 hours (with real-time parts)
- The .png files used for this project
- Blender file
- .fbx and .obj files
Programs used: Blender 3.4 + Autodesk Maya + Substance Painter 8.1. You can replace Maya with Blender (and vice versa) if you know how to UV unwrap in other programs.
I'm available for help and questions regarding this tutorial. Feedback is appreciated! Have an idea for future assets? Suggestions are welcome too. :)