by Kiger Neko
Post Apocalyptic Pylon for Beginners
Ready to create 3D assets for games? This pack includes video files to follow the creation of a simple pylon: Modelling, UV unwrapping, baking +...
Ready to create 3D assets for games? This pack includes video files to follow the creation of a simple pylon: Modelling, UV unwrapping, baking + simple texturing.
Who is this for?
- Beginners who want to create assets that are simple, game-ready and look cool to show to their friends.
- Artists who want to improve their skills.
- Best suited for artists who have already experimented with the programs we're using. The Cheat Sheet will help with shortcuts, but I won't go in depth about navigating.
'What do I get?'
- A Cheat Sheet for the programs we use, so it will be easier to remember the shortcuts
- 2 Video files that are 2x speed (with real-time parts)
- 2 Video files that are normal speed (with sped up parts)
Programs used: Blender + Autodesk Maya + Substance Painter. You can replace Maya with Blender (and vice versa) if you know how to UV unwrap in Blender.
I'm available for help with your questions regarding this tutorial. Feedback is appreciated! Suggestions are welcome too.
You will get 5 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library