ART School +Feedback
👩🎨👨🎨 15000+ students enrolled so far (thank you! 🙏), join the community! (New interest-free financing option available via PayPal for US residents!)
- 💬 Update 3/17/2023 - ENGLISH SUBTITLES for Term 1 (rest coming in following weeks) - just make sure you unzip them in the same folder as the video files and they should load up automatically with most video players
- 📜 MAJOR Update 3/8/2023 - Added the new Weekly Study Companion Guide
Welcome to Art School for Digital Artists! Want to learn art as a complete beginner or take your existing art skills to the next level? You've come to the right place!
The ART School program is a complete college-like curriculum from home for those looking to get the best art education possible - at a fraction of the cost you'd normally pay in traditional institutions.
It's the only program of its kind online, 5 years in the making.
⚠️ This is the assisted version of the program with access to the weekly live streams for feedback. For a cheaper self-learning alternative, consider ART School (self-learning) instead.
The 10 "terms" included in the program focus on digital arts in general, giving you the best artistic base you would expect from top colleges around the world, but without the irrelevant fluff and in a practical digital format.
📈 The feedback option has limited available seats. Make sure you add the product to your wishlist to be notified as soon as some seats open if it's sold out!
✅ I guarantee you'll love ART School and that it will help you make faster progress than traditional school. If you're not sure this is for you, get Term 1 here first (you can always upgrade to the full program later) and if for any reason you're not satisfied I'll refund your money for that term! (no refunds for the full program though!)
⏫ If you purchased a single Term separately and you'd like to upgrade to the full 10-Term pack instead, send me a PM and I'd be happy to refund the amount of that individual Term after your purchase! If you purchased the full program and would like to upgrade to ART School +Feedback instead, that's also possible!
🔴 Weekly feedback with the instructor via the ART School live streams - see details below under "What you get" - Watch previous streams here
Renaud Galand, Lead Character Artist @ Blizzard Entertainment (Overwatch) - "After 2 years (!) of insanely HARD WORK, my buddy Marc finally finished something that I consider to be hands down, one of, if not THE BEST "all-in-one" art class you could find for the price. I've worked and known Marc for close to a decade now and his level of drive, research, dedication and quality in everything he does is some of the most insane I've seen in the industry.. TLDR; It's awesome and there is something for everybody so check it out."
Fausto De Martini, Senior Illustrator on Avatar Sequels @ Lightstorm Entertainment - "Given the fact he is an amazing artist and Cubebrush is a fantastic platform, this new class is a must for those who wants to learn from the best out there!"
Simon Fuchs, Senior Artist @ Valve - "Check out my friend Marc Brunet's Art School project. This is an amazing amount of content for the price!"
Josh Singh, Art Director @ Top Free Games - "I don't plug things lightly. But I really want to make this visible to artists looking to brush up fundamentals or artists looking to get started creating a portfolio you can use to get work. Marc Brunet is one of the most meticulous artists I know and a great teacher. This looks absolutely amazing."
Clayton Barton, Founder @ HowtoDrawComics.com - "Most notably, Marc has just completed his hit course 'Art School' - a carefully structured curriculum of lessons that promises to give you the same education you'd expect to find in a traditional art school for a fraction of the price."
You will learn all the essential skills needed to get ahead in the crowded digital art industry with a curriculum packed with content you actually need and none of which you don't.
I've gathered countless curriculums from traditional art schools all around the world, put together the best part of each and added some key classes you'll need (yet normally won't find) based on my 18+ years of experience in the art industry.
The result is a massive program I've split in 10 terms with a natural progression from simple notions to more complex topics. See the list of classes below.
📦 You'll get:
- Video files for all the classes
- Weekly Study Companion Guide
- Private Discord server access
- Private access the the weekly live streams with me, your instructor! I'm committed to giving feedback to you for 1 YEAR after you purchase the full program and join the private group, considering 2 weeks off around the holiday season. If you don't miss a session, you can expect a total of 50 weeks of feedback (all feedback is recorded so you can always rewatch it)
Just a little bit of math for transparency - On average students get 8-12 minutes of feedback time each week over a full year which translates to a rate of ~$140/hour, or a total of ~8h30h of feedback spread over the entire 1 year period (average, not guaranteed - attendance is voluntary, no pressure).
💻 All the terms are available individually in my store if you prefer to pay in installements - they contain the exact same classes, albeit minus the access to the weekly live streams.
🎓 See the image above for the full updated curriculum!
🔧 Tools needed
- Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint or equivalent (Procreate, Krita, Sai, etc)
- Drawing tablet
Table of content:
🎨 TERM 1 (8h46m total)
- Nude Figure Drawing
- Perspective 1
- Photoshop for Digital Prod 1
- Visual Communication 1
🎨 TERM 2 (9h19m total)
- Visual Communication 2
- Photoshop for Digital Prod 2
- Perspective 2
- Anatomy 1
🎨 TERM 3 (11h35m total)
- ZBrush for Digital Prod
- Clothed Figure Drawing
- Anatomy 2
🎨 TERM 4 (8h42m total)
- Color & Light Theory 1
- Film & Game Production Overview
- Anatomy 3
🎨 TERM 5 (13h30m total)
- Character Design
- Nude Figure Sculpting
- Animal & Creature Drawing
🎨 TERM 6 (7h52m total)
- Color & Light Theory 2
- Composition & Storytelling
- Mech Design
🎨 TERM 7 (6h06m total)
- Enhanced Learning
- Physics of Materials
- Personal Project 1
🎨 TERM 8 (10h47m total)
- Prop Design
- Environment Design
- Personal Project 2
🎨 TERM 9 (9h20m total)
- Matte Painting
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Personal Project 3
🎨 TERM 10 (4h05m total)
- Digital Painting
- Bonus - Portfolio Creation (work in progress)
- Bonus - Art Career Opportunities (work in progress)
- Bonus - Social Media Growth (work in progress)
I've created a ton of tutorials over the years - ART School is the one I've always wanted to do but never had the time (or skills). This is the project I'm the most proud of in my life so far, can't wait to take you along for this epic ride and introduce you in the best possible way to the world of digital arts!
I'm a complete beginner at art with no prior drawing experience will this program work for me?
When does the 1 year of feedback begin/end?
-The clock starts to run as soon as your request to join the private feedback group is approved and ends 1 year (52 weeks) later, considering 2 weeks off around the holiday season.
What if I want feedback for more than a year?
-You can get an additional year of feedback here
What if I want to purchase the program now but only use the feedback later?
-You can definitely delay feedback, for up to 6 months! The 1 year countdown begins 6 months (at the latest) after your purchase, or anytime before then when you join the private group
It's sold out, when will new seats open up?
-I can only take in so many students at any given time, but as more senior students' year of feedback runs out, new seats will open up.
When will I know when new seats are available?
-Make sure you add the product to your wishlist to be notified by email as soon as more seats are available!
You will get 42 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- ART School - How to start...250.38 KB
- ART School - Weekly Study...6.97 MB
- Welcome to ART School - W...120.0 MB - 5 min
- Term 1 - Visual Communica...242.21 MB - 37 min
- Term 1 - Photoshop for Di...1.77 GB
- Term 1 - Nude Figure Draw...1.09 GB
- Term 1 - Perspective 1.mp41.7 GB
- Term 1 - Assignments.zip18.12 MB
- Term 2 - Visual Communica...360.06 MB
- Term 2 - Photoshop for Di...255.98 MB
- Term 2 - Anatomy 1.mp4811.64 MB
- Term 2 - Perspective 2.mp4993.58 MB
- Term 2 - Extras.zip2.31 MB
- Term 2 - Assignments.zip3.14 MB
- Term 3 - Clothed Figure D...386.3 MB
- Term 3 - Anatomy 2.mp4938.2 MB
- Term 3 - ZBrush For Digit...751.57 MB
- Term 3 - ZBrush For Digit...787.55 MB
- Term 3 - Assignments.zip720.35 KB
- Term 4 - Film and Game Pr...1.09 GB
- Term 4 - Anatomy 3 - Lowe...816.25 MB
- Term 4 - Anatomy 3 - Uppe...1.0 GB
- Term 4 - Color and Light ...537.45 MB
- Term 4 - Assignments.zip43.84 MB
- Term 5 - Animal and Creat...646.23 MB
- Term 5 - Nude Figure Scul...1.5 GB
- Term 5 - Character Design...524.0 MB
- Term 5 - Assignments.zip585.47 KB
- Term 6 - Color and Light ...508.2 MB
- Term 6 - Composition and ...256.0 MB
- Term 6 - Mech Design.mp41.2 GB
- Term 6 - Assignments.zip596.61 KB
- Term 7 - Physics of Mater...127.49 MB
- Term 7 - Enhanced Learnin...1.29 GB
- Term 7 - Personal Project...691.46 MB
- Term 8 - Prop Design.mp4531.03 MB
- Term 8 - Environment Desi...834.31 MB
- Term 8 - Personal Project...1.5 GB
- Term 9 - Matte Painting.mp41.29 GB - 258 min
- Term 9 - Introduction to ...338.1 MB - 82 min
- Term 9 - Personal Project...1.0 GB - 220 min
- Term 10 - Digital Illustr...857.83 MB - 245 min