(UE4) Derelict Workshop Environment
A derelict workshop in a style that’s a mix of retro and futuristic. This project includes over 100 textured models, as well as materials and...
A derelict workshop in a style that’s a mix of retro and futuristic. This project includes over 100 textured models, as well as materials and blueprints.
-----This project includes-----
- 119 static meshes designed for a modular workflow
- 8 skeletal meshes with cloth simulation
- Master materials and material instances that make it easy control the appearance of the models
- Vertex-paintable materials for creating seamless dirt accumulation on the floor (with displacement)
- 19 Blueprints that facilitate the creation of lighting effects (such as the sun shining through the curtains), the placement of props, and the creation of splines for wires and pipes
- UE4 Versions Supported: 4.14, 4.15, 4.16, 4.17, 4.18, 4.19, 4.20
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Size: 4 at 4096x4096, 144 at 2048x2048, 80 smaller than 2048x2048
- Collision: Yes, automatically generated
- Vertex Count: Mostly 100-2500, Max: 17,922
- LODs: No
- Number of Meshes: 127
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 109
- Number of Textures: 228
- Intended Platform: Windows
- Platforms Tested: Windows
- Documentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18JOLZXRZhr217viBzfbiOI2zuM3tilBJBvjNBVGTNoo/
Contact and Support: Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. This is the only way to contact me if you'd like a response to a question.