Collapsed / Destroyed Ceilings and Roofs Vol.01
This Volume contains Collapsed / Damaged Ceilings and Slabs inspired by The Last of Us Franchise, but they can be used in a War or Abandoned Themed Designs too.
All Meshes Are Dense Triangulated Meshes, all 3D models are Textured, 3D Models components like Steel, Damaged Parts..etc are Separated By Textures, so you can select and assign your own materials easily and they are all unwrapped using Blender's Smart UV project.
These 3D Assets will help you set the scene as you build your world, whether it’s for video games, film, television, design, or art.
It Can be used for Close Ups to Long Shots, and with all models Marked as Assets you can define the path of the blender file and easily drag and drop them from the Asset Library to your scenes.
Most of the Models can also be Flipped Vertically to get different shape designs because the bottom and upper sides are kinda different.
*(All Licenses) Include: *
- 20 Meshes (Dense Triangulated Topology)
- Blender File with all Models Marked as Assets
- Texture Folder with all 4K Textures Categorized and Properly Named
- Separated OBJ Files With Previews (Needs Re-assigning Textures from Texture Folder)
- All 20 models are unwrapped using Blender's Smart UV project so they might not be fully suitable for texture painting but you can try and experiment with them.
- Blender File (With all objects marked as assets so it can be easily added to your Blender's Asset Browser Paths)
- Separated OBJ Files with Preview Images
- 4K Textures (PNGs, EXRs and JPGs)