Police Car - Premium - Drivable and Interactable
This pack features the premium feature set, at a discount.
If you'd like to purchase the individual versions at a...
This pack features the premium feature set, at a discount.
If you'd like to purchase the individual versions at a discount:
Police Car - Interactable Vehicles
Police Car - Drivable with Sirens
PDF Documentation - Highly recommended
Overview & Documentation Video
Discord - Need assistance? Send me a message!
Email - [email protected]
Code is commented, and in most cases has a tooltip! The assets are preconfigured to work out of the box!
- Fully replicated for multiplayer
- Fully-Functional lights and sirens with emissive and physical light configurations
- Interior Emissive Controls allow you to switch on the interior laptop or computer
- Enter and Exit the vehicle with the FPS controller example
- Advanced Drivable Blueprint - Burnouts, screeching, tire decals, a complete lighting system (headlights/night-mode, brakes, indicators), engine/tire sounds, and satisfying physics. Drag and drop, and supports character controller switching.
- Functional odometer/RPM + animated steering wheel
- Animated, sound effects, sirens, particles - Game-ready and optimized!
- ~100 exposed procedural parameters allow for infinite variation between vehicles, paint with the foliage tool, press randomize, and watch as you can creatively iterate through massive abandoned highways in seconds!
- Multi-layered optimization system allows for thousands of vehicles on your map with multiplayer support
- Works with Foliage Actors so you can paint highways of lootable and destructible vehicles or use procedural foliage tools!
- Destructible (windows, side mirrors, antenna, wipers)
- Advanced Event Buttons that allow you to regenerate the selected vehicle, or all vehicles on the map, for rapid iteration and prototyping
- Leaf Clutter and Ivy Foliage (22 unique foliage meshes and 19 shared foliage meshes per vehicle)
- Expandable Proxy Mesh System
- Animated, sound effects, particles - Game-ready and optimized!
Complete & Game Ready
This asset is game-ready. It contains animations, sound effects, and particles so you can be confident you are purchasing an actual game-ready asset, that can be drag-and-dropped, without requiring additional sounds or particles. The only setup required is for your character controller (<5 mins).
Drivable - Custom Skeleton and Skeletal Mesh
An advanced replicated drivable demo is included. Control the doors/boot/hood, wheels, and steering wheel. The gear stick will animate as the car automatically shifts gears. Swap between interior/exterior view, to view a functional odometer + RPM meter. Stationary burnouts, momentum-based tire decals, and sound effects are included, as well as satisfying engine sounds. Particles are provided for the exhaust, burnouts, and decals. The lights are fully set up with channel-packed emissive masks and configured lighting for realistic headlights (night mode), indicators, and brakes. These lights have been tested in different environments and look great out of the box.
A fully rigged Skeletal Mesh version of the vehicle is included. It has a custom skeleton and includes bones for:
1 - Each Individual Wheel 2 - Each Individual Door 3 - Steering Wheel 4 - Gear Stick 5 - Boot 6 - Hood
Interior and Bonuses
A high detailed interior, bottom/base, and engine are included. Flat tire variations are included and tires can be removed completely with 3D suspension and axles being visible. These vehicles will look good from any angle, inside out or upside down. They are highly modular and highly detailed.
Level Designer Friendly
Level designer-friendly, with extensive designer tools, allowing you to generate thousands of vehicles quickly, without having to worry about performance (editor + ingame optimizations run independently). The designer tools are easy to use with event buttons, giving you complete control over the generation tools, as opposed to the construction script which runs on map load, etc.
Procedural Vehicle Generation
Produce near-infinite vehicle variations with the custom BP_Interactable blueprint. It includes ~100 exposed parameters giving you complete control over a generation. Tooltips have been provided for each exposed parameter, allowing you to quickly understand what each feature provides. A full list of parameters can be seen in the .pdf documentation.
Instanced Dynamic Meshes
Custom blueprint functions have been created to seamlessly swap instanced static meshes, with movable static meshes. This allows you have to thousands of vehicles while maintaining a reasonable number of draw-calls. This also allows for some parts of the vehicle to be destructible e.g. the windows, the side mirrors, windscreen wipers, and antenna. All of these dynamic meshes are cleaned up at a user-defined distance. More information can be found in the .pdf documentation. All LOD's are made by hand and each LOD screen size is adjusted for the best results.
Foliage Tools and Integration
In Unreal Engine 4.25 above, the new Foliage Actor component is leveraged allowing you to paint and procedurally generate interactable vehicles into your map. This allows for rapid prototyping and can be useful for populating long stretches of highway, junkyards, etc.
Sound Effects and Particles
Sound effects are included for the lootable interactions. The doors will creak and slam shut. The leaves will flutter as they fall away when you open the boot. The glass will shatter with a satisfying effect. The engine will roar and the tires will screech. Each sound is configured with basic attenuation and 3D settings for convincing results when interacting with the vehicles.
These actors can detect player distance, use almost no resources when idle, and clean up after themselves with a variety of optimization levels (medium and far distance). There is logic to prevent doors from opening when they shouldn't or leaves from spawning when they shouldn't. This product has gone through extensive testing to ensure no undesirable generation or clipping will occur when producing new variations. All optimizations run independently from each other allowing you to disable/enable them without concern.
Clean and aged variations without any police signage are included allowing you to place your own decals or branding for your game world
Included but optional. You can modify the texture, or attach your own model to suit your game's world!
- BP_FirstPersonCharacter (Basic FPS character that has been modified to send interaction events to the vehicle)
- 9 Demo Maps
Number of Unique Meshes: 43 static mesh foliage components, 44 static mesh vehicle components, 1 skeletal mesh
Skeleton/Rigged: Custom skeleton - PhysX/Chaos comptaible
Collision: Yes, Custom/Automatically Generated
1 - Per Vehicle Average (Hero Quality): 50-85k LOD0 to 489 Single Drawcall Proxy Mesh 2 - Foliage: 10-12k for ivy meshes, 1-3k for Leaf Clutter
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 6 Master, 4 Material Function, 23 Instances
Number of Textures: 46
Texture Resolutions: 4k for most textures, 1k for proxy meshes
You will get 1 file
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library