WW2 German Fighter Aircraft BF109e
Low Poly model with PBR textures of the fighter aircraft said to be the backbone of the German Luftwaffe during World War 2: the Messerschmitt...
Low Poly model with PBR textures of the fighter aircraft said to be the backbone of the German Luftwaffe during World War 2: the Messerschmitt BF109e.
The model has real-world proportions, is properly oriented and is ready to be used in your desktop, console or mobile game out of the box.
The low poly count allows the model to be used in multiple situations with minimal impact on performance. Small details were baked into the normal map and are not present in the mesh as geometry.
Parts that need to be animated were modeled separately, properly oriented and given clear names: ailerons, elevator, rudder, flaps, landing gears, wheels, propeller and nose.
The propeller is provided both as a mesh and as a blurred sprite for when the aircraft is airborne.
All textures are in 2k resolution. There are 3 color maps (or skins) that you can switch between to change the look of your aircraft.
The vehicle model has no interiors, no animations, and no sounds. Only mesh and textures are provided.
The preview images were rendered in Unity 2019.2 in linear color space with a simple post-processing stack (bloom, vignette and SMAA anti-aliasing).
- Texture Size: 2048x2048 pixels
- Poly Count: 4118 tris
- Vertex Count: 2344 vertices
- Physically-Based Rendering (PBR): Yes
- One set of PBR textures for the whole model, 3 color maps, and a single texture for the blurred propeller.
- Multiple texture formats are provided to ensure compatibility with a wide range of game engines: diffuse, normal (both DirectX and OpenGL formats), metallic, smoothness, roughness, ambient occlusion.
- Mesh formats: FBX, OBJ + MTL, Blend.
- UVs were manually unwrapped and carefully organized.
- Sounds, Animations, Scripts: None, model and texture only.
- LODs, Cockpit, Interiors, Pilot: None
If you have questions, suggestions or need support you can reach us by email and we will get back to you asap. For more info, please visit us at https://zeusgameassets.com