Mitsubishi A6M Zero
Low-poly World-war 2 era Japanese fighter and ground attack aircraft Mitsubishi A6M Zero model with real-world proportions and PBR materials, ready for your game or...
Low-poly World-war 2 era Japanese fighter and ground attack aircraft Mitsubishi A6M Zero model with real-world proportions and PBR materials, ready for your game or rendering project.
Parts that need to be animated were modeled separately: ailerons, elevator, rudder, flaps, landing gears, wheels, propeller and nose. Every object was given a proper orientation and name.
- 3 color maps inspired by real-world paint jobs in 2k pixel resolution.
- Propeller as a 512x512 pixels blurred sprite to give the illusion of high angular speed when the aircraft is airborne.
- PBR maps: Metallic, Roughness, Smoothness/Glossiness, Normal (OpenGL and DirectX formats), Ambient Occlusion in 2k pixel resolution.
- Texture size: 2048x2048 pixels
- Polycount : 5265 tris, 2794 verts
- Formats: Blend (native), FBX, OBJ + MTL, unitypackage.
- Physically-Based Rendering (PBR): Yes
- UVs manually unwrapped and optimized for maximum texture space.
- LODs, Cockpit, Interiors, Pilot, Sounds, Animations, Scripts: None.