Kitchen B - Subway Black and Gold
- HQLP - High Quality Low Poly.
- Architecture Kit-Bash Model.
- Model is separated by materials or by accessory, example - cabinets are one mesh, the vase/plant is one mesh.
- Optimized for large interior/exterior scenes. Models & Textures are to be viewed from mid to far distance (closest distance as per render).
- Real world units and has accurate measurements so that 3D people can be placed on chairs and relative items to human heights and sizes.
- Geometry subdivisions where needed to allow for smooth edges without additional geometry where not required.
- Textures are optimized per geometry size - larger objects with higher resolution smaller objects with lower resolution maximizing viewport stability and ram usage when rendering large scenes.
- All textures are tiled and seamless.
- UV's unwrapped or procedural where required to ensure correct direction and repeating for textures.
- Materials are all in one Multi-Sub Object and labeled so the user can easily distinguish each item. Diffuse textures are re-used in some most cases for Glossiness & Bumps with a color correction / output node for adjusting intensity or value - this allows for quick editing by the user and less textures to load into memory. Designed to emulate a PBR setup however are not game-ready materials.
- Vray & Corona ready, these are designed specifically for both render engines and look identical in both. Available for 3dsmax 2016+
- Blender 2.8, converted and adjusted materials to replicate a similar appearance to the original model. Embedded textures.
- FBX & OBJ available with textures and materials. Materials will not appear the same as Vray/Corona as they are converted to Standard Materials. FBX Embedded textures.
- System Units: Centimetres
- No additional plugins required other than the render engines themselves.
- Studio & lighting not included.
If you are happy with the model you have purchased please leave me a positive rating as it helps other artists know that the model is of the quality that I have described above. If you have any feedback or things you would like adjusted on the model please contact me and let me know what would help you and your workflow. Thank you for your purchase!