Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully to ensure that you understand each provision. This agreement contains a mandatory arbitration of disputes provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
Cubebrush is a creative community and marketplace where users can buy and sell creative content, like video tutorials, 3D models, textures, brushes, etc. (“Goods”) and socialize around the content. Whether it's finding a great tutorial from your favorite artist, a 3D model to help advance your project or a new set of brushes to improve your productivity, Cubebrush has all the digital resources artists need to improve their skills and realize their projects. Our Service allows for the purchase and sale of digital creative content by a buyer (“Buyer”) from a seller (“Seller”) of such Goods.
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Cubebrush, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Cubebrush.
- Cubebrush Service
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. Cubebrush reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the Cubebrush Content (as defined below). Cubebrush may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Cubebrush Accounts
Your Cubebrush account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. If you open a Cubebrush account on behalf of an organization or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to Cubebrush with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
You may never use another User's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Cubebrush immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Cubebrush will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
You may control your User profile and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in your account settings page. By providing Cubebrush your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your account settings page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- Service Rules
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping"; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Cubebrush servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser (except that Cubebrush grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from Cubebrush.co for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (viii) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (xi) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; (xii) use our Service to direct Users to other services or sites to purchase the Goods; (xiii) misrepresent or inaccurately describe Goods submitted for sale; (xiv) resell or otherwise distribute the Goods without written authorization from Seller; or (xv) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Cubebrush Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Cubebrush shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User's action or inaction.
Buyers of Goods and Sellers share the responsibility for making sure that purchases facilitated by our Service are satisfactory and hassle-free. Our Service hosts the resolution process when Buyers claim to Sellers that their item was not received or the item they received was different from what was described in the listing. The Service resolution process is the primary avenue for settling disputed transactions and is designed to help Buyers and Sellers resolve disputes in fewer steps, provide Buyers with a more familiar e-commerce resolution experience, and offer an option to contact Cubebrush if Buyers and Sellers can’t reach resolution themselves. We may, at our discretion, take a more active role in ensuring transaction problems are resolved; however, you understand that we are under no obligation to do so. If you submit a dispute to us, you agree to permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion on any such dispute. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used.
Some areas of the Service allow Users to post content such as profile information, comments, images, files, Goods listings, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service ("User Content"). You retain full ownership of all your User Content.
You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current; or (ix) promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. To the extent that your User Content contains music, you hereby represent that you are the owner of all the copyright rights, including without limitation the performance, mechanical, and sound recordings rights, with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recording contained in such User Content and have the power to grant the license granted below. Cubebrush reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Cubebrush believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer's Guild of America, or any other rights organization.
For the purposes of this Agreement, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
- You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person's name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
- Your User Content and Cubebrush's use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and the Service will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights.
- Cubebrush may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under this Agreement without liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
- You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Cubebrush or to any other User. If information provided to Cubebrush or another User subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Cubebrush of such change.
- Cubebrush takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Cubebrush shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
To Cubebrush: By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to Cubebrush a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service and Cubebrush's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
To Other Users: You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under this Agreement.
- Mobile Software. We may make available software to access the Service via a mobile device ("Mobile Software"). To use the Mobile Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Service. Cubebrush does not warrant that the Mobile Software will be compatible with your mobile device. Cubebrush hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Software for one Cubebrush account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Software to any third party or use the Mobile Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the Mobile Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Software. You acknowledge that Cubebrush may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Software or any copy thereof, and Cubebrush or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. Cubebrush reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement. If the Mobile Software is being acquired on behalf of the United States Government, then the following provision applies. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Mobile Software by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in this Agreement and as provided in DFARS 227.7202-1(a) and 227.7202-3(a) (1995), DFARS 252.227-7013©(1)(ii) (OCT 1988), FAR 12.212(a) (1995), FAR 52.227-19, or FAR 52.227-14 (ALT III), as applicable. The Mobile Software originates in the United States, and is subject to United States export laws and regulations. The Mobile Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the United States. In addition, the Mobile Software may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all United States and foreign laws related to use of the Mobile Software and the Cubebrush Service.
- Mobile Software from iTunes. The following applies to any Mobile Software you acquire from the iTunes Store ("iTunes-Sourced Software"): You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is solely between you and Cubebrush, not Apple, and that Apple has no responsibility for the iTunes-Sourced Software or content thereof. Your use of the iTunes-Sourced Software must comply with the App Store Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software. In the event of any failure of the iTunes-Sourced Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the iTunes-Sourced Software to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by this Agreement and any law applicable to Cubebrush as provider of the software. You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the iTunes-Sourced Software or your possession and/or use of the iTunes-Sourced Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iTunes-Sourced Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and all such claims are governed solely by this Agreement and any law applicable to Cubebrush as provider of the software. You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the iTunes-Sourced Software or your possession and use of that iTunes-Sourced Software infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Cubebrush, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement. You and Cubebrush acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple's subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement as relates to your license of the iTunes-Sourced Software, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement as relates to your license of the iTunes-Sourced Software against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content belonging to Cubebrush and other Users (the "Cubebrush Content"), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Cubebrush and its licensors (including other Users who post User Content to the Service). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Cubebrush Content. Use of the Cubebrush Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products ("Ideas"). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Cubebrush under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Cubebrush does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Cubebrush, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Certain aspects of the Service may allow you to obtain certain reputational or status indicators ("Badges") and/or purchase Service currency used to easily buy Goods ("Credits") (collectively "Cubebrush Property"). While the Credits you purchase do not expire, you acknowledge and agree that if your account becomes Inactive, Cubebrush may, without further notice to you, redeem all Credits remaining in your account for any other Cubebrush Property that Cubebrush selects, in its sole discretion. For purposes of this Section 7, the term "Inactive" means that, based on Cubebrush’s records: (a) for a period of one (1) year, or more, you have not logged into your Cubebrush account; or (b) despite commercially reasonable efforts, Cubebrush has been unable to contact you to verify that you intend to continue use of your account.
You understand and agree that regardless of terminology used, Cubebrush Property represents a limited license right governed solely by the terms of this Agreement and available for distribution at Cubebrush's sole discretion. Cubebrush Property is not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from Cubebrush at any time. You acknowledge that you do not own the account you use to access the Service, nor do you possess any rights of access or rights to data stored by or on behalf of Cubebrush on Cubebrush servers, including without limitation any data representing or embodying any or all of your Cubebrush Property. You agree that Cubebrush has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate Cubebrush Property as it sees fit in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that Cubebrush will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right. All data on Cubebrush's servers are subject to deletion, alteration or transfer. Notwithstanding any value attributed to such data by you or any third party, you understand and agree that any data, account history and account content residing on Cubebrush's servers, may be deleted, altered, moved or transferred at any time for any reason in Cubebrush's sole discretion, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind. Cubebrush does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on Cubebrush's servers.
By using the Service to sell one or more Goods, you agree to pay Cubebrush’s fees for such transaction, assume full responsibility for the content of the Goods offered and warrant any Goods you offer do not violate any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, and patent, of any person or entity, and accept that Cubebrush can’t guarantee exact listing durations.
Cubebrush may decline, remove or halt sales of any Goods, suspend or terminate an Account, and/or suspend or terminate the Platform at any time, in its sole discretion, without cause or notice to you or any penalty or liability for doing so.
Cubebrush, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your Account(s), or retain any or all funds in your Balance, if Cubebrush suspects or has reason to believe and/or if a person otherwise claims that you have violated the law or breached any term of this Agreement. In addition to the foregoing, and all other rights and remedies available to Cubebrush at law or in equity and notwithstanding anything in the Agreement to the contrary, in the event you breach any term of this Agreement, or your Account becomes dormant and/or has a negative Balance, Cubebrush will have the right to immediately suspend or terminate your Account and your rights to access, use and/or otherwise participate in the Platform. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately cease all use of the Platform. Without limiting the foregoing, Cubebrush shall have the right to immediately terminate your access and use of the Platform, or any portion thereof, in the event of any conduct that Cubebrush, in its sole discretion, considers unacceptable. Following suspension or termination of an Account or retaining of funds pursuant to this Section, Cubebrush will review your Account in a manner determined by Cubebrush in its sole discretion. You agree to cooperate with this review if asked. If the review concludes that there is a reasonable basis to believe misconduct has occurred, you agree that Cubebrush may retain funds in your Cubebrush Account as liquidated damages and/or for the benefit of Cubebrush or third parties affected by the misconduct. You acknowledge and agree that such liquidated damages: (i) are not a penalty, and (ii) are reasonable and not disproportionate to such presumed damages to Cubebrush.
Cubebrush may temporarily withhold any portion of the funds in your Account if Cubebrush, in its sole discretion, determines such action is necessary to secure payment for, performance of, and/or assurances regarding any liabilities, obligations, or indebtedness you may have incurred with Cubebrush or any Buyer. If you maintain a refund rate in excess of 10%, you agree that we may retain an amount equal to 25% of your current Balance for 90 days on a rolling basis to cover the cost of refunds. If you maintain a refund rate significantly above this amount, your Account may be subject to additional fees or termination.
- Billing Policies. Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms as we may update them from time to time. Cubebrush may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- No Refunds. You may cancel your Cubebrush account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that Cubebrush suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement for any reason, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any Cubebrush Property, any credits you have saved, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
- Payment Information; Taxes. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
- Payouts. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, Cubebrush shall remit payments due to you hereunder, including for Goods sold, no later than thirty (30) days after the end of each calendar month in which the applicable fees are received. Payment shall be in the form you select when you register for the Service, or as subsequently updated as permitted by the Service. Payments shall only be made in those months in which the amount due to you totals at least $20 and when payment has been requested. Unpaid amounts due shall accrue until the next month in which the amount due is at least $20. Cubebrush reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back to your account any amounts otherwise due to us under this Agreement, or amounts due to any breach of this Agreement by you, pending Cubebrush's reasonable investigation of such breach. To ensure proper payment, you are solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with your account, which includes without limitation applicable tax information. If we believe that we are obligated to obtain tax information and you do not provide this information to us after we have requested it, we may withhold your payments until you provide this information or otherwise satisfy us that you are not a person or entity from whom we are required to obtain tax information. Any third-party fees related to returned or cancelled payments due to a contact or payment information error or omission may be deducted from the newly issued payment. You agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with your participation in the Service. If you dispute any payment made hereunder, you must notify Cubebrush in writing within fourteen (14) days of such payment. Failure to so notify Cubebrush shall result in the waiver by you of any claim relating to such disputed payment. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by Cubebrush. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by Cubebrush or have any effect under this Agreement. We may withhold any taxes or other amounts from payments due to you as required by law.
- Payment processors. Payment processing services for sellers on Cubebrush are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a seller on Cubebrush, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Cubebrush enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Cubebrush accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Cubebrush to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Cubebrush cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is Cubebrush's policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA").
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Cubebrush's copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cubebrush to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Attn: DMCA Notice
Address: PO Box 426
Tustin, CA 92781
Telephone: (949) 273-9410 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Cubebrush, LLC. and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Cubebrush, LLC's rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512, but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Cubebrush, LLC has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Cubebrush, LLC may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cubebrush and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party's access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CUBEBRUSH, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
CUBEBRUSH DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE CUBEBRUSH SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND CUBEBRUSH WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CUBEBRUSH, ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE GOODS OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CUBEBRUSH BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CUBEBRUSH ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; (VII) VIOLATION OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITIES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT OR GOODS; AND/OR (VIII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CUBEBRUSH, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO CUBEBRUSH HEREUNDER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF CUBEBRUSH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. Cubebrush makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
- Assignment. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Cubebrush without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- Arbitration. You agree that any claim or dispute between you and Cubebrush or any of its managers, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be resolved by binding arbitration, whether such dispute is related to this Agreement or otherwise. The parties further agree that such arbitration will be heard by a retired judge with Judicate West in Orange County, California (www.judicatewest.com) and will be governed by Judicate West's rules of procedure, and that the decision rendered will be binding. By agreeing to this arbitration clause, you and Cubebrush waive the right to a trial in either state or federal court by a judge or jury trial. Arbitration shall proceed solely on an individual basis without the right for any claims to be arbitrated on a class action basis or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of others. The arbitrator's authority to resolve and make written awards is limited to claims between you and Cubebrush alone. Claims may not be joined or consolidated unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration. Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement, and without waiving either party's right of appeal, if any portion of this provision is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable portion shall be stricken but the remaining enforceable portions of this arbitration clause shall remain and apply.
- Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts executed and to be performed entirely in the State of California. You agree that this Agreement has been entered into in the County of Orange, State of California, and all payments required to be made hereunder, shall be made to Cubebrush in Orange County and Cubebrush is located in Orange County, California. Venue for any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement that is not subject to the arbitration clause above or any action to convert any arbitration award into a judgment shall lie solely and exclusively in the Federal and State courts in the County of Orange, California.
- Attorney Fees. You agree that in any dispute, in any forum including, but not limited to, arbitration and judicial proceedings concerning any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded attorney fees and costs. This provision includes, but is not limited to, attorney fees, collection costs, and costs associated with civil proceedings, bankruptcy proceedings, appeal, collection, and enforcement of judgment. This provision operates regardless of whether a lawsuit is filed or the action is pursued to final judgment.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Cubebrush in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Cubebrush concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Cubebrush's failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact. Please contact us email@example.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.
This Agreement was last revised on May 1, 2015.