bipRig: Biped Rigging Tool
With this tool you will be able to quickly generate a biped rig, in minutes rather than weeks. In a few simple stages you can have a rig suitable to be used in with Unreal Engine or Unity, complete with a fully featured facial rig, face poses and advanced features like squash and stretch and soft IK.
Quick Rig Generation
Create a fully featured rig in three simple steps.
- Position the base locators which will dictate the base joint positions and add any extra joints needed.
- Generate the base skeleton.
- Generate the rig.
The Rig Features
- A biped rig with either an Unreal or Unity based skeleton.
- Either a full or partial facial rig.
- Key face and hand poses to speed up animation.
- The ability to define and save your own joint positions, face and hand poses to use on future rigs.
- Full squash and stretch.
- Soft IK, (anti knee and elbow pop).
- Roll and twist joints.
- Add extra joints to the base skeleton for use with clothing, hair or other accessories.
Please note that the tool will only work with Maya 2020 and newer releases.