Remington 870 Marine Magnum Shotgun
--- Description ---
Classic American pump-action shotgun. Dates back to 1951 and is Remington's most popular and best selling product.
Game ready mesh and textures for the Remington 870 Marine Magnum shotgun variant. High quality textures to support PBR/ Physically Based Rendering. For Games and VR projects.
Texturing completed in Quixel and Substance Painter.
2 meshes, weapon body and 12 Gauge shotgun cartridge.
4k and 2k resolution textures are available. Optimize to your preference.
Available with the set:
- Built to real-world scale
- 2 mesh sets, each with 5 textures in .png format. 10 textures in total.
- Textures included in .png format: Albedo, Normal, Metallic, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion
- Optimized for Game Engines, such as Unreal 4 and Unity
- Meshes complete with separate mesh elements, ready to be rigged and animated
- Fully UV unwrapped with no overlaps
- Geometry at 2215 Polygons, 4510 Tris, 2519 Verts for the Remington shotgun body
- Geometry at 122 Polygons, 260 Tris, 132 Verts 12 Gauge cartridge
For Unreal Engine 4 use, you may need to uncheck the Srgb box when importing the MRAO texture map.
Model produced in 3ds Max 2016, textured in Quixel 2 and Substance Painter and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
Providing you with content for all of your future game development needs.
Enjoy and don't forget to comment and rate!