Mods not working? - Solution
About the Capcom patch - solution.
As you know, a new patch with ray-tracing has recently been released, due to which the mods stopped working. What happened? The following happened: Capcom changed the format and location of the files, which is why the game does not see the installed mods and does not read the mods files.
What can be done right now to make mods work again? Follow the steps below if you wish to roll back to the previous version.
- Click LIBRARY in Steam client.
- Right-click the game and select ""Properties...""
- In the pop-up menu, select ""BETAS""
- From the pull-down menu, select ""dx11_non-rt"" (Note: password not required)
- Close the pop-up menu and let the Steam client auto-update the game
- You should be able to launch the game normally once the update completes
- Please note some of the in-game option settings will be reset as a result of the rollback process.
- Install mods.