Overwatch Fan Art - Daylight Coloring Techniques
This tutorial will discuss how I created this massive Overwatch fan art. I will discuss my thoughts on how I came up with the idea...
This tutorial will discuss how I created this massive Overwatch fan art. I will discuss my thoughts on how I came up with the idea and how I balanced all the different characters inside the composition. I will go into detail on how to organize your process to create this clean and vibrant coloring style. This process relies heavily on clean masks and clipping masks while using multiply layers to quickly create cast shadows over complex characters.
This tutorial is targeted to beginner and intermediate artists who would want to learn this particular style. Hopefully, you can pick up useful tips and tricks!
Release Date: February 10, 2019
Disclaimer: My views and painting process in this tutorial might be different from my current views.
- JPEG Final Image (7000 x 2917 pixels)
- JPEG process steps
- 3 Layered PSDs (7000 x 2917 pixels)
- 8 part 1080p HD video* demo worth 8 hours (no voice, 5x speed)
- Short video commentary of thought process and techniques
Get my brushes and other free stuff: https://cubebrush.co/deivcalviz
Thank you very much for the support! It means a lot!
I would love to hear back from you and see your results!
Please feel free to message me at [email protected]
My other websites:
You will get 14 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- BlizzardWorld_FINAL.jpg8.5 MB
- BlizzardWorld_Process.zip140.12 MB
- BlizzardWorld_01_Backgrou...283.83 MB
- BlizzardWorld_02_Characte...157.05 MB
- BlizzardWorld_03_FinalCom...244.0 MB
- Blizzard_World_01_Sketch.mp4957.64 MB
- Blizzard_World_02_Masking...619.32 MB
- Blizzard_World_03_Backgro...1.51 GB
- Blizzard_World_04_Tracer.mp41.12 GB
- Blizzard_World_05_NearCha...1.34 GB
- Blizzard_World_06_Distant...884.58 MB
- Blizzard_World_07_Lightin...580.16 MB
- Blizzard_World_08_Revisio...1.35 GB
- Blizzard_World_Summary_Vo...1.01 GB