Character Concept Design 02
This second tutorial takes off where we left off. With 2D only techniques, I will be showing you a simple process to create...
This second tutorial takes off where we left off. With 2D only techniques, I will be showing you a simple process to create classic 3/4 view of the good old scifi samurai. No worries, you do not need the first tutorial of this series, you can jump in at this stage. Great for beginners and intermediate levels. Especially useful when you need to produce high quality designs for portfolio and work, but are not there yet when it comes to painting, photobashing and 3D.
What you get :
1-All JPEG Files
2-PSD File with all the layers
3-The very simple brushes I used to create this design
4-JPEG file explaining brushes
5-Sped Up Video Tutorial with Audio Voice Over.
Part 1: Drawing Part 2: Colors 6-Short PDF with notes on process
Sneak peek on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/335596790
Hope you enjoy it and learn a thing or two !
You will get 9 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- 1-FR_CH2_InitialSketch.jpg2.34 MB
- 2-Fredram_Tutorial2_Seven...3.0 MB
- 3-Fredram_Tutorial2_Seven...12.85 MB
- 4-Fredram_Tutorial2_Seven...1.39 MB
- 5-Fredram_Tutorial2_Seven...213.54 MB
- 6-Fredram_Tutorials_Seven...850.67 MB
- 7-Fredram_Tutorials_Seven...575.83 MB
- 8-FR_Tutorial1_Chapter2_C...57.12 KB
- 9-FR_Tutorial1_Chapter2_N...14.52 MB