How To Draw BASICS for Kids
Welcome to How To Draw Basics for KIDS!! This course is designed to take young and new learners through some of the basics of drawing...
Welcome to How To Draw Basics for KIDS!! This course is designed to take young and new learners through some of the basics of drawing. We start of talking about equipment, but quickly move into drawing. The units start of easy focus on basic skills, shapes, patterns, and warm ups, and then slowly progress into more in-depth topics. This course is a prerequisite for the other courses in the How To Draw for KIDS series.
You'll note that the instructors are a parent/child team, so this course is definitely designed for kids in mind - that includes tempo, material, and language. So join us as we bring these new learners into a new level of enjoyment in their drawing passion.
This course is primarily designed for learners from 7-12, but may be enjoyed by all who are interested.
You will get 15 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- Basics - Intro.mp425.67 MB
- How To Draw basics.pdf2.69 MB
- Basics - Circles.mp449.59 MB - 7 min
- Basics - Circumference.mp4104.18 MB - 11 min
- Basics - Shapes1.mp455.4 MB - 10 min
- Basics - Shapes 2.mp447.69 MB - 12 min
- Basics - Names.mp4123.01 MB - 18 min
- Basics - Stickman.mp480.43 MB - 20 min
- Basics - Stickbreak.mp471.71 MB - 12 min
- Basics - LOA.mp4138.49 MB - 18 min
- Basics - Shading.mp4108.15 MB - 17 min
- Basics - Still life.mp4150.2 MB - 16 min
- Warm Up - Circles.mp49.67 MB - 1 min
- Warm Up - Lines.mp46.48 MB - 1 min
- Warm Up - Shading.mp47.02 MB - 1 min