Sportswear Tops - 3D Fashion Design
Learn how to create a template garment in Marvelous Designer with a great fit and then convert that template into 3 different garments. If you're...
Learn how to create a template garment in Marvelous Designer with a great fit and then convert that template into 3 different garments. If you're just looking at getting better at Marvelous Designer these tutorials will be perfect for you. Beginners are welcome to jump in and start learning. Enjoy!
- How To Create A Running Top With Fingerless Gloves
- How To Create A Hoodie
- How To Create A Track Jacket
- OBJ And Collada Files For Daz GEN 3 Male Character
- Zprj Project File For Each Marvelous Designer Garment (Completed Garments Ready To Use With Your 3D Characters)
- 2 Tileable Fabric Normal Maps + 1 Tileable Fabric Diffuse Map
- 2D Sewing Patterns For Each Garment
Level 1 (Beginner) Level 2 (Intermediate)
Daz 3D (Not entirely required, you can use your own 3D models but ideally i would want you to follow along with the same character i'm using)
Marvelous Designer 8 (If you have MD 7.5 that is fine, you just need access to Marvelous Designers UV Editor to complete the tutorials unless you know how to organize UV's outside of MD. I would highly recommend at least having MD 7.5 to complete this course)
Zbrush 2019 (Completely optional but i decided to cover the export process and show you how to add thickness onto garments in zbrush)