Montenegrin Ruins - Photo Reference Pack
I was hiking in the forest on a small mountain with my friends next to Virpazar when we discovered an abandoned town at the...
I was hiking in the forest on a small mountain with my friends next to Virpazar when we discovered an abandoned town at the top. The forest was luxuriant with a fantasy mood due to the impressive sweet chestnut trees. One of them made me think about the Dear God from Princess Mononoke. Once at the top we explored the abandoned houses and we ate in the ruins with a magnificent panorama on the Skadarsko Jezero Lake.
- Right exposure
- The lighting is as neutral as possible
- Noise reduction
- Natural colors
- Right horizon & perspectives
- Concept art / Matte painting / Photobashing
- Environment Artists
- Lighting Artists
- Drawing & Painting
- Photo count (+Panoramas): 253 + 23 = 276
- Format: JPG
- Min. Resolution: 3532 x 5722 px
- Max. Resolution: 6000 x 4000 px
- Panoramas: Up to 15 K
- Location: Check it on the Nomad Map
Follow my journey on Instagram: @nomadphotoreference
Refund & Support:
- If you are not completely satisfied with this photo reference pack, Cubebrush has a 7 days Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, check the nomad-photo-reference.artstation.com/pages/faq.
- Mail: [email protected]