Biggest Buddhist Temple - Photo Reference Pack
This pack features the Biggest Buddhist Temple of the world named Borobudur in Indonesia. This temple has a shape of a pyramid...
This pack features the Biggest Buddhist Temple of the world named Borobudur in Indonesia. This temple has a shape of a pyramid, there are paths circling around the floors with four main paths leading you to the four cardinal point and at the top there are the famous Buddha statues covered by huge rocky braid bells. You will find references about statues, architecture, textures and frescoes which are also available as panoramas.
- Concept art / Matte painting / Photobashing
- Environment art
- Material & texture creation
- Drawing & Painting
- Photo count (+ Panoramas): 117 + 4 = 121
- Format: JPG
- Min. Resolution: 3497 x 5567 px
- Max. Resolution: 6000 x 4833 px
- Panorama Min. Resolution: 11 207 x 5437 px
- Panorama Max. Resolution: 23 192 x 4862 px
- Location: Check it on the Nomad Map
Follow my journey on Instagram: @nomadphotoreference
Refund & Support: