Blue Lagoon - Photo Reference Pack
In this Icelandic pack you will get references about the whole biome of the Blue Lagoon from panoramas to details (foliage, textures, rocks)
In this Icelandic pack you will get references about the whole biome of the Blue Lagoon from panoramas to details (foliage, textures, rocks). The Blue Lagoon is located on a geothermal source surrounded by volcanic landscapes (I thought I was in Death Stranding). Its turquoise color is made of 70% ocean / 30% fresh water, silica, algae and minerals. You will get two sets of colors, one with green foliage which represents more the summer season and one with fall colors.
PS: I also took the opportunity to splash about in 38°C water while having the head under a fresh dizzle.
Download the Free Photos
- Concept art / Matte painting / Photobashing
- Environment Artists
- Lighting Artists
- Material & texture creation
- Foliage artists
- Drawing & Painting
- Photo count (+Panoramas): 185 + 18 = 203
- Format: JPG
- Min. Resolution: 3706 x 5479 px
- Max. Resolution: 6000 x 4000 px
- Panoramas Resolution: Up to 17K
- Weather: Rainy, cloudy, sunny spell
- Season: September
- Location: Check it on the Nomad Map
Follow my journey on Instagram: @nomadphotoreference
Refund & Support:
- If you are not completely satisfied with this photo reference pack, Cubebrush has a 7 days Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, check the nomad-photo-reference.artstation.com/pages/faq.
- Mail: [email protected]
- Camera: Nikon Reflex D7200
- Lens: Nikon 18-105mm
- Camera Hand Strap: Peak Design
You will get 1 file
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library