UE5/Nanite - Abandoned Engineering Hall Scene
Abandoned engineering hall, Unreal Engine 5 scene. The project uses Nanite on all assets, and Virtual Texturing to reduce the memory overhead for the large...
Abandoned engineering hall, Unreal Engine 5 scene. The project uses Nanite on all assets, and Virtual Texturing to reduce the memory overhead for the large texture maps (ranging from 2K-8K). Scene can be used as is, or rebuilt to fit your needs. It is built with a modular approach, so all the structural elements, trash and debris and models are individual parts. Main use of the scene is VFX/concept art in mind, and has not thoroughly optimized for game usage, though it runs about 30 fps in my setup which is fairly old (2 x Intel Xeon E5-2470 v2/96GB DDR3 ECC REG/Titan X Maxwell).All of the assets and textures are custom made, so there is no problem with licensing.
- Contains Zip file with a .uproject file and all contents
- Contains another Zip file as a separate download, which FBX files for the props and JPG textures
- Utilizes Nanite, Lumen and Virtual Texturing
- 64 high-quality assets to populate your scenes with (industrial assets, vehicles, props, trash and debris)
- 67 structural assets (wall sections, roof sections, floors, beams)
- 2K-8K textures with straightforward material setups for easy modifications
Note: The file that is contained here is a text file that has a link to Google Drive folder where the project file is hosted. This way it is easier for me to update, and the updates are notified here. File size is 17 GB.
You will get 2 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library