Characters and Anatomy
Unreal Engine 4
- Now updated with a Unity rig version in FBX format
- All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in .PNG PBR rough/met formats.
- Normal maps are included for both OpenGL and DirectX applications.
- Logically named objects, materials and textures.
- Character created in Adobe Fuse
- Clothing made in Marvelous Designer
- Retopo in Blender 2.91
- Textured in Substance Painter 2020.2.1.
- Rendered Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- Modelled to real world scales.
- Fully and efficiently UV unwrapped.
- Game ready.
- Rigged and ready for use in animations and games.
- Custom bone shapes in .Blend.
- Tested in Marmoset Viewer, Marmoset Toolbag, EEVEE and Cycles.
- .Blend (Native)
- .FBX (With a Unity compatible skeleton)
You will get 8 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library