Polarizers by Colors actions
Note!!! You need Adobe Photoshop CS6 or CC versions NOT compatible with Photoshop Elements.
Enhance the selected colors in just one click and save the...
Note!!! You need Adobe Photoshop CS6 or CC versions. NOT compatible with Photoshop Elements.
Enhance the selected colors in just one click and save the time on the retouching of the images, make your works shine.
Work in RGB, CMYK, or Lab color spaces with never seen before color algorithms.
Fine tune your works globally or on the selected areas on the layer mask.
It's easy to overdo, so please work on the high resolution images. Like HSL adjustments, please avoid the posterization due to the complex algorithm, so please adjust the Layer Opacity or work on the Layer mask.
You can use these tools for enhancing Portraits, Boudoir and Nude shootings, Landscapes, Seascapes, Product and Jewelry shots, Automotive retouch, Birds, Flowers and Macro, Astrophotography and more.
Polarized Colors - It enhances all colors. Especially useful to darken skies, manage reflections, or suppress glare from the surface of lakes and the sea.
Polarized Azure / Cyan / Skyblue It lightens light blue and bluish-green tones, darkens light red and orange tones.
Polarized Blue It lightens light blue and blue tones, darkens yellow tones.
Polarized Violet It lightens violet and purple tones, darkens yellow and yellow-green tones.
Polarized Magenta It lightens magenta and purple tones, darkens green tones.
Polarized Pink It lightens pink tones, darkens dark green tones.
Polarized Red It lightens pink, red and orange tones, darkens light blue and bluish-green tones.
Polarized Orange It lightens red, orange and yellow tones, darkens light blue tones.
Polarized Yellow It lightens orange and yellow tones, darkens blue and deep blue tones.
Polarized Emerald / Green It lightens yellow-green and green tones, darkens pink and magenta tones.
The List of Polarizers by Colors actions and Abstract profiles:
- Polarized Colors
- Polarized Cyan
- Polarized Skyblue
- Polarized Blue
- Polarized Violet
- Polarized Magenta
- Polarized Pink
- Polarized Red
- Polarized Orange
- Polarized Yellow
- Polarized Emerald
- Polarized Green
- Polarized Azure
In the package you will get:
- Action .atn file (Photoshop CS6 - CC versions) incl. 13 actions,
- 13 Abstract .icc profiles,
- Installing and Using Actions and Abstract Profiles (.pdf).
How to use:
- The action works in English and in German versions of the Adobe Photoshop СS6/CC.
- The users of Non-English versions of Adobe Photoshop, please use the Abstract profile only (please see PDF), you will get the same result.
- The actions and Abstract profiles work on images in the RGB, CMYK, and Lab color spaces.
- Compatible with both a Mac and PC.
- You may adjust the Opacity of the Color Lookup layer.
- To restore some details, please select the Layer Mask and paint with a soft Black brush to reveal the details. Make the finishing touches, than Flatten.
- To use the action on the selected areas of the image, select the Layer mask of the Color Lookup Layer, hit Ctrl/Cmd I to invert, and paint with a soft White brush on the selected areas like Eyes, Lips, Product details etc.