Painting Process: Baseball Mitt
In this digital painting process demo, I start off with a 15-minute sprint to see how much i can accomplish in a short amount of...
In this digital painting process demo, I start off with a 15-minute sprint to see how much i can accomplish in a short amount of time. (Watch this part for free here.) This important initial phase lays a solid foundation for the rest of the painting. Over the next hour, I explain my process for laying in detail, talk about the benefits of implied detail, and show you how to use my awesome Sculpt Brush to quickly define forms and planes. Plus it's always great to paint leather! I had a blast painting this piece and hope you enjoy it as well.
Download the Sculpt Brush. The high-res, layered Clip Studio Paint file is now part of [ArtBag 02(9gum.co/artbag02)!
You will get 13 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- 00-15min sprint.m4v147.7 MB
- 02-Readdressing lighting.m4v21.05 MB
- 03-A word on adding detai...9.46 MB
- 01-Adding ambient occlusi...147.79 MB
- 04-Loose details block in...50.81 MB
- 05-Sculpting forms.m4v25.53 MB
- 06-Benefits of implied de...58.31 MB
- 07-Adding micro details.m4v119.57 MB
- 08-Adding lettering.m4v74.51 MB
- 09-Almost there.m4v99.54 MB
- 10-Canvas and brush impas...144.48 MB
- 11-Final color correction...10.24 MB
- 12-Conclusion.m4v11.7 MB