Asset files from YouTube tutorials
This is a raw copy of the Unreal Engine 4 project used in some of the tutorials on the Tech Art Aid YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TechArtAid...
This is a raw copy of the Unreal Engine 4 project used in some of the tutorials on the Tech Art Aid YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TechArtAid
The archive contains all the levels (.umap) and assets (.uasset) - textures, models, materials, blueprints - presented in the following Tech Art Aid YouTube tutorials:
- How to fix translucent materials (dithered opacity)
- Stylized colors using gradient mapping
- Stealth Invisibility Effect (With Distortion)
- Detailed Texture Blending with HeightLerp and Vertex Painting
- Dynamic Texture Coordinates (Animated, Generated UVs)
- UE4 Optimization: Instancing
- Good-Looking Randomization for Procedural Buildings
Not included are the source files (uncompressed textures, editable 3D models).
Updates at this point will almost only be about new UE versions support. On June 1, 2021 I made the project compatible with Unreal Engine 5 too (download the appropriate zip file).
Should you have any technical or general questions, reach me at: support -at- techartaid.com.