Dwarven Expedition Pack
Be sure to follow the development threads for more info and possible new resources/updates: https://forum.unity.com/threads/dwarven-expedition-pack.503325/
High quality, modular dungeon, art package for AAA games. Complete modularity! Little to no photo source material. Most textures are made using Substance Designer. Assets are well optimized as 4k atlases make it light for GPU and memory while the prefabs are designed for Interior purposes and work well with occlusion culling, can be used for mobile.
•This pack is compatible with most versions of Unity up to 2020 and higher. The main pipeline used is the Standard Shader, Metalness workflow with merged maps, supports instantiating: (Metalic Shader: Albedo (RGB) // Metalic (R) Ambient Occlusion (G) Smoothness (A) // Normal (RGB)). This configuration makes the assets compatible with URP and HDRP.
To install URP/HDRP simply make a new project and choose a new template, then import a custom package and choose one of the two packages in the SRP support folder that fits your project workflow.
(To access the SRP packs, download the Unity version: 2020.1.3f1)
Features and version updates:
• Updates V 1.1
• Minor texture improvements
• Minor bug fixes
• Added SRP: URP/HDRP support packs
• New URP grass coverage shader (editable amplify shader)
• Inside specific pack with small outside scene
• PBR materials and 4k texture atlases, light for gpu and memory
• Modular rocks and cliffs with detailed texture material mix
• 295 prefabs total (optimized meshes, merge prefabs, and more)
• 226 models
• A variety of ground and wall tiles, more than 15 tiles with variations
• 3 Extra texture tiles for detail overlays over other maps
• 7 Example scenes with full dungeon interior and exterior
Assets are well optimized so there is the possibility for use on lower-end platforms.
• Please make sure that your project is set to use the linear color space in Edit -> Project Settings -> Player!
• Please don't change the mesh normals, all meshes have custom vertex normals applied, if changed, the normal maps won't work properly!
• Initially an inside modular art package, the trees you see are billboards. No mesh trees yet but they might be included in the next update. Keep an eye out for future updates!!
Please keep in mind that this is a zipped unity package so the terrain, scenes, prefabs, and materials are done within the Unity engine!!
For questions follow the thread or contact me via email: [email protected]