Dwarf Fantasy Environment Pack
This is a standalone version, with no in-game maps or shaders. With that said, it contains every .PNG and .FBX necessary to develop a full...
This is a standalone version, with no in-game maps or shaders. With that said, it contains every .PNG and .FBX necessary to develop a full project. The textures are tweaked toward a PBR metallic pipeline.
For the Unreal Engine version, go to the Unreal Engine Marketplace.
The Dwarf Fantasu Environment Set contains everything you need to build your very own Dwarf underground city. The package includes architectural modules for interior/exterior environment, plus goodies like furniture, vertex-paintable materials, and canvases for artists who wish to expand on it.
- The largest mesh has a triangle count of 81 166. The mesh measures 16x16x7m - it's one of the meshes used for the cylindrical structural platform. However, you need to consider that it usually comes along with another, separate mesh, which contains 64 196 triangle for the top part (SMPlatformCircularStructure & SMPlatformCircularGround).
- Only one other mesh is beyond the 30k triangles threshold: It’s the actual library where the book props are stored, which amount to roughly 77k triangle. However, it’s usually used in closed environment and shouldn’t cause too many issues with its polycount.
- Every other meshes (93 meshes total) are below 30k.
- Of those meshes, 9 are between 30k and 10k
- 13 are between 10k and 5k;
- 36 are between 5k and 1k;
- 34 are below 1k;
There are 143 textures included with the following resolution:
- 28 - 4096x4096
- 54 - 2048x2048
- 23 - 1024x1024
- 6 - 512x512
- 8 - 2048x1024
- 16 – 1024x2048
- 2 – 1024x512
- 5 – 512x1024
- 4 – 512x512
- 2 – 512x256
- 1 – 128x128
It should also be noted that every mesh has a second set of UVs to allow Lightmaps to be baked. It’s also used in some materials that require Occlusion.
Total Weight once unpacked: 2.12Gb Note: Pictures taken from the Unreal Engine version.