Hard Surface 3D Modeling for Production
In this tutorial you will learn how to model a sci-fi drone bust using hard surface modeling techniques that are used in a professional production...
In this tutorial you will learn how to model a sci-fi drone bust using hard surface modeling techniques that are used in a professional production environment in both games and film. Not only will you learn the technical aspects of hard surface modeling but also my approach to creative design.
A basic knowledge of 3dsmax is preferred but these principles & techniques can also be applied to other 3D modeling packages.
Sections: -Part 1: Head Blockout (2hrs 10mins) -Part 2: Head Detail Refinement (2hrs 27mins) -Part 3: Collar Blockout (34mins) -Part 4: Collar/Neck Detail Refinement (2hrs 35mins) -Part 5: Final Detail Pass (3hr 30mins) -Part 6: Mesh Finalization (23mins)
Topics Covered: -Hardsurface Modeling Techniques -3D Blocking -Designing/Concepting -Kit Bashing -Mesh Instancing
Includes: -8 Video Files -OBJ File Format of the Final Mesh
Duration: 11hrs 39min video MP4 format with audio commentary in English
You will get 9 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- Drone_Bust_Final_Mesh.zip8.96 MB
- Part1_Head_Blockout.mp4800.53 MB
- Part2_Head_Detail_Refinem...1.47 GB
- Part3_Collar_Blockout.mp4247.78 MB
- Part4_Detail_Refinement_B...709.17 MB
- Part4_Detail_Refinement_B...891.41 MB
- Part5_Final_Detail_Pass_P...674.86 MB
- Part5_Final_Detail_Pass_P...776.02 MB
- Part6_Mesh_Finalization.mp4213.19 MB