Unreal Engine 5 - How to Маке Awesome Cinematics
If you're a game developer looking to create stunning cutscenes, or an animator wanting to learn real-time animation in Unreal Engine 5, then this...
If you're a game developer looking to create stunning cutscenes, or an animator wanting to learn real-time animation in Unreal Engine 5, then this is the perfect course for you! In this course I'll teach you everything that you need to know in order to create cinematic scenes and animations in Unreal Engine 5. We will taking advantage of the many tools provided in the engine, all types of cameras, effects, sequencer and then walk you through the entire process of creating an awesome cutscene!
You will need basic understanding of Unreal Engine 4 or 5, but it is not mandatory. If you don't have any previous experience in Unreal Engine 4 or 5, I've dedicated one part to teach you the basics of the engine.
What you will learn in this class?
You'll learn how to install the engine, how to add objects to your scenes, and even how to navigate in the engine!
Once we've covered the basics, or if you already have some previous experience, we'll dive straight into learning all of Unreal Engine 5 cinematic tools!
I'll teach you how to use the Cinematic camera, which simulate a real movie camera, we will cover virtual rail rig, crane rig tools in order to achieve realistic and professional camera movement. After mastering the camera tools, we'll animate our cameras and create a complete cutscene using all the different animation methods and cameras. We'll edit all our shots together, add camera shake, add particle effects, add sound effects, as well as play and blend character animations to bring our cutscene to life. This course will even show you how to activate and manipulate your cutscene using Blueprint visual scripting! Which is perfect for In-Game Cut Scenes if you are a game developer. By the end of this course, you'll be very confident in creating professional cinematic experiences.
Who this course is for:
Beginner/intermediate game developers Virtual production artists Film Makers
You will get 14 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- 01_Download_UnrealEngine_...23.95 MB - 2 min
- 02_How_To_Create_New_Proj...42.12 MB - 3 min
- 03_Unreal_Engine_Shortcut...237.46 MB - 13 min
- 04_How_To_Import_Assets.mp4153.06 MB - 11 min
- 05_How_To_Use _Sequencer.mp4172.08 MB - 11 min
- 06_How_To_Use_The_Camera.mp4136.34 MB - 8 min
- 07_Camera_Rail.mp475.93 MB - 4 min
- 08_Camera_Crane.mp451.86 MB - 2 min
- 09_Animating_The_Scene.mp4474.17 MB - 28 min
- 10_Animating_The_Characte...93.97 MB - 5 min
- 11_Combining_The_Sequance...64.92 MB - 3 min
- 12_Adding_Effects.mp4270.44 MB - 16 min
- 13_Activate_Sequance.mp4129.39 MB - 7 min
- 14_BluePrints_Features.mp449.05 MB - 3 min