Dragon Watchers - Fantasy Painting Illustration
In this walkthrough tutorial, I will create an epic high fantasy scene with warriors, dragons and a giant castle city. You will see the process...
In this walkthrough tutorial, I will create an epic high fantasy scene with warriors, dragons and a giant castle city. You will see the process and techniques I used such as creating a 3D block mesh from Maya, photo-bashing, multiple ways to add texture, and all sorts of other painting tips. This tutorial will only focus on the thought process and 2D workflow. If you want to learn 3D, this is not the tutorial unfortunately.
Release Date: August 15, 2016
Disclaimer: My views and painting process in this tutorial might be different from my current views.
- JPEG Final Image (5000px x 2300px)
- JPEG process steps
- Layered PSD (5000px x 2300px)
- Tutorial PDF with tips about techniques used (14 pages)
- 3D .mb source files
- 8 Part 1080p HD video* demo worth 6 hours (no audio, 5x speed)
Get my brushes and other free stuff: https://cubebrush.co/deivcalviz
Help me fund my passion for personal art! Thank you very much!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email me at [email protected]
I'm willing to update the PDF to add in more information you request.
You will get 13 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- Dragon_Watchers_Deiv_Calv...8.56 MB
- Dragon_Watchers_Deiv_Calv...245.04 MB
- Dragon_Watchers_Deiv_Calv...16.8 MB
- Dragon_Watchers_Deiv_Calv...20.61 MB
- 3D source files.zip212.98 MB
- Part 1 - Sketch.mp455.6 MB
- Part 2 - 3D v2.mp4737.46 MB
- Part 3 - Foreground v2.mp4618.39 MB
- Part 4 - Dragons v2.mp41.06 GB
- Part 5 - City and New Dra...1.01 GB
- Part 6 - Castle and City ...1.61 GB
- Part 7 - Castle Details v...1.39 GB
- Part 8 - Polishing and Re...1.3 GB