Stylised textures in Substance Designer
Here is an simple example with working files, that you can use to get an understanding of basic generation of handpaint-like textures in Substance designer...
Here is an simple example with working files, that you can use to get an understanding of basic generation of handpaint-like textures in Substance designer. I added descriptions to all nodes and maps that I used.
What do you get:
1) Substance Designer document with description and notes that can halp you understand basic pipline of creating stylised textures.
2) All my working files including 3dsmax scene for retopology and baking lightmaps, High-poly/Low-poly models.
3) Marmoset scene with final materials.
To open files you will need :
1) Substance Designer 5.3.4 for main document
2) 3dsmax 2016 for Retop and baking scene
3) Zbrush to handle HighPoly models
4) Marmoset Toolbag 2 for preview scene
5) 7-zip archiver or equivalent
You will get 1 file
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library