Free 8 Splattered Brushes for Photoshop
ALL BRUSHES WERE TESTED. Suitable for all Photoshop versions (at least, since CS) You'll receive the ABR (Adobe Photoshop Brushes file, 555 KB).
How to use it:
- After downloading the file unzip it. Double click the "SpatterBrushesforPhotoshopby_Eldar Zakirov.abr" file. Photoshop will start lounching, new brushes will appear in the end of the Brush list.
If you have quite old PS versions, you may have to make following actions:
- Start your Photoshop.
- Activate the "Brush" tool.
- Press F5 and then click on the "Brush Presets" button in the just opened window with brush settings.
- In the opened window with brush presets find the little arrow in the upper righr corner. After clicking on them, choose "Load Brushes..." in the drop list.
- In the opened file browser find downloaded brushset (SpatterBrushesforPhotoshopby_Eldar Zakirov.abr) and double click it.
- Now your brushes are awailable in the brush list in its' end and ready for using.
- Enjoy and create a great work!