3D Coat 4.5- Volume #20- PBR & Smart Materials III
In this twentieth video volume of 24 volumes 3D Instructor Adam Gibson introduces the 3D student to the exciting new Smart Materials in 3D Coat...
In this twentieth video volume of 24 volumes 3D Instructor Adam Gibson introduces the 3D student to the exciting new Smart Materials in 3D Coat 4.5.
Learn to texture your models faster than ever before!! Super powerful for detailing and dirtying up vehicles, machines, robots, spaceships, architecture and list goes on and on!!
Learn how to modify and create your own massive library of Smart Materials for your own projects!!
Table of Contents for Volume #20
Chapter 1- Intro
Chapter 2- How to Create a Smart Material from Scratch
Chapter 3- Roughness and Metalness Parameters
Chapter 4- Export: Roughness/Metalness (Also Ambient Occlusion, Curvature, and Color Maps)
Chapter 5- Export: Specular/Metalness (Also Ambient Occlusion, Curvature, and Color Maps)
Chapter 6- Export: Gloss/Color Specular (Non-PBR Output)
Chapter 7- Lightwave Import and Image Map Set-Up
Chapter 8- AO (Ambient Occlusion) Layer Export
Chapter 9- Final
Running Time: 1 hr. 49 mins.
High Quality (Screen-Res 1920 x 1080 pixels)
Video Format: MP4 (.mp4)
You will get 9 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_01_Int...814.32 KB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_05_Exp...17.48 MB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_04_Exp...24.29 MB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_02_Sma...124.87 MB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_03_Rou...92.55 MB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_09_Fin...641.83 KB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_06_Exp...18.42 MB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_08_AO_...36.25 MB
- 3DC_45_Vol_20_Chap_07_LW_...76.47 MB