An Introduction to Marvelous Designer
Have you been thinking about learning Marvelous Designer to enrich your environment and prop work with cool cloth simulations
Then I might have the right...
Have you been thinking about learning Marvelous Designer to enrich your environment and prop work with cool cloth simulations? Then I might have the right tutorial for you!
Experience in MD is not required. I will introduce and guide you through all important features of this amazing tool, step by step.
You have access to all source files so you can easily follow and understand every single step.
You will get 24 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- 01_reset_viewport.mp443.29 MB
- 02_interface.mp475.25 MB
- 03_first_simulation.mp495.97 MB
- 04_viewport_controls.mp427.37 MB
- 05_pin.mp4461.68 MB
- 06_stitch.mp4597.17 MB
- 07_edit_seams.mp458.93 MB
- 08_fold_angles.mp4124.86 MB
- 09_circles.mp4290.01 MB
- 10_avatars.mp4125.21 MB
- 11_save_progress.mp4149.62 MB
- 12_avatar_properties.mp4168.43 MB
- 13_shrinkwrap.mp4405.56 MB
- 14_insert.mp4471.21 MB
- 15_direct_positioning.mp495.96 MB
- 16_elasticity.mp4349.85 MB
- 17_custom_shapes.mp4498.7 MB
- 18_freeze_layering.mp4298.86 MB
- 19_attachments.mp4603.14 MB
- 20_pockets.mp4699.27 MB
- 21_armchair.mp41.91 GB
- 22_alphas.mp4509.79 MB
- source.zip21.14 MB
- source_files.zip21.14 MB