Historical Toning III Profile Lightroom ACR
Meet the brand new tools - Enhanced profiles to use in Adobe Lightrom 1.3/3.0 and later, Adobe Lightroom Classic 7.3/9.0 and later, Adobe Camera RAW...
Meet the brand new tools - Enhanced profiles to use in Adobe Lightrom 1.3/3.0 and later, Adobe Lightroom Classic 7.3/9.0 and later, Adobe Camera RAW 10.3/12.0 and later, Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v19.1.3/ 2020 v21.0 and later with Camera RAW plug-in.
!!! Not compatible with the older versions of Lightroom (1-7.2, like CC2015.5 and ACR below 10.3), it's not possible to recreate the profiles as the presets, so please check the version of the software before buying. Again, you need April 2018 release (Lightroom v1.3, Lightroom Classic v7.3, ACR 10.3) or later. Sorry No Refunds.
Simulate the historical photographic, printing and contemporary alternative processes.
Use them as a starting point to emulate old processes, creative retouching and photo restoration.
Later you can add textures and frames (not included) in Photoshop or other graphic applications to finish your artwork.
Please make sure you are working in RGB Color mode.
Lightroom Mobile users please read:
The List of Raztrend Historical III profiles:
- Anthotype (1855)
- Bromoil (1911)
- Caffenol (1995)
- Carbon Print (1839)
- Catalisotype (1844)
- Collodion (1851)
- Cyanotype Rex
- Daguerrotype (1837)
- Hyalotype (1850)
- Kallitype (1889)
- Oil Print (1850's)
- Ozobrome (1905)
- Ozotype (1899)
- Paper Negative (1844)
- Polymer Gravure (1820's)
- Saltrpint (1839)
- Silver Gelatin (1871)
- Van Dyke (1895)
- Ziatype (1990)
In the package you will get:
- 20 Enhanced profiles (.xmp) compatible with Lightoom 1.3+, Lightroom Classic 7.3 + and ACR 10.3 +, Lightroom Mobile,
- Zip archive to use in Lightroom 1.4/3.0+, Lightroom Classic 7.5, 9.0+,
- Installing and Using Single or Multiple Enhanced profiles in Lightroom and ACR (.pdf).
How to use
- Profiles are non-destructive and can be changed without loss of quality.
- Suitable for RAW and Non-RAW (JPEG, TIFF, PNG etc.) images.
- Suitable for Color and Monochrome images.
- Can be viewed in the Preset Browser.
- Easily customizable with Amount slider. You may make the finishing touches as well.
- Compatible with Mac, and PC.
- Easy to install.