Realistic Character Modeling For Game
Hi, Welcome to Realistic Character Modelling for Game in Maya & Zbrush course. This 21+ hour’s of video content will teach you how to...
Hi, Welcome to Realistic Character Modelling for Game in Maya & Zbrush course. This 21+ hour’s of video content will teach you how to model and sculpt realistic human characters from scratch step by step.
Do you have any of these Problems?
Do you lack Confidence when it comes to Realistic character modelling?
Is your character model looking like a cartoon or alien even if you don't want that?
Are you fine with props or non organic modeling but find character modeling is difficult?
Do you want to become a character modelling artist but find it difficult to model realistic characters?
Do you wonder How professional people model such realistic characters?
Do you want to switch to character modelling from props or Environment?
If any of these problems that sounds like you are having then this is the perfect course for you.
About the instructor:
My name is Nalin, I am a 3d Modelling and Texturing Artist com Educator.
I began my career as a traditional clay Sculptor. My professional qualification is BFA. I have passed out from B.K College of Art & Crafts, Bhubaneswar.
I have been teaching since 2008 at various Institution such as ZICA, Reliance Education and Arena Animation. I have also worked as a Character Modelling and Texturing Artist at Lakshya Digital and Dhruva Interactive.
Why Should you take this Course?
Learning realistic character modelling is a necessary step towards becoming a character modelling artist for Game and Films. Character modeling artist position is a highly rewarded and demanding position in the Film and Game industry.
By the end of this course you will be able to model realistic human characters for your portfolio so that you can apply for your dream job.
If you are a freelancer then you can learn this and add a new earning method to your bag.
You are going to be a better artist after completing this course.
If you are a student then this is the best course because it shows you how to model a professional quality character model with a step by step approach so that you can follow along.
List of Major Components
Let’s see how the course is designed and what’s there for you. There are 15 modules.
Introduce you with the concept art and course project.
- Maya Basics For Beginners
Maya Basics and this is for absolute Maya beginners.
3. Character Body Modeling in Maya
Learn Maya modeling tools to model character body
4. Jacket, Pant and Hat Modeling
Learn Maya modeling tools to model Jacket and Hat
- Gloves and Accessories Modeling
Learn Maya modeling tools to model Gloves base mesh
6. Gun Modeling in Maya
you will learn hard surface modelling in Maya by doing a realistic Gun for the character.
7. Zbrush Basics For Beginners
Zbrush Basics and again this is for absolute Zbrush beginners.
8. Character Body Sculpting
Head and Hand anatomy. How to sculpt realistic Lips, Nose, Eyes and Ears.
- Skin Detailing
I am going to reveal how to sculpt photo realistic skin detailing such as pores, fine wrinkles, skin bumps and most importantly how the skin is different in different areas of the face and hand.
10. Sculpting Hair with Fiber mesh
using Fiber mesh to create Hair, Beard, Mustache Eye Brows, Eye Lashes and Body Fur.
- Detailing the Jacket
I am going to work on the Jacket detailing. In this module you are going to learn how to model torn shirts, Adding wear and tear, Creating your costume alpha and many more things.
12. Pant Sculpting
you will learn different types of folds and how to sculpt those folds on the pant, You will also learn Unwrapping UVs in Zbrush , adding Surface textures, stitching details and memory folds.
- Shoes Sculpting with Zmodeler in Zbrush
Shoe sculpting with Zmodeler in Zbrush here you will learn to use Zmodeler to model the sole trade pattern, Making the shoe lace with Curve brush and adding stitching to the shoe.
- Gun Holster Detailing
In this module you are going to learn sculpt the Gun Holster.
15. Conclusion & Wrap up
in this Final module I am going to conclude and wrap up the course.
For detailed course curriculum please check the Curriculum For This Course category on this landing page.
I designed this course for beginner to Intermediate level 3d modelling students and artist who wants to model photo realistic character but struggles with making the character look realistic.
Still confused whether you should take this course or not, then this should give you some push.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1.
You will get 166 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- Project Files.rar36.05 MB
- 02-Project Overview.mp410.1 MB
- 03-Finding Reference Imag...50.03 MB
- 04-Interface Overview.mp433.13 MB
- 05-Interface Indetail.mp440.23 MB
- 06-Viewport Navigation.mp423.59 MB
- 07-Viewport Display Modes...23.82 MB
- 08-Creating Objects and A...36.84 MB
- 09-Using Select, Lasso an...36.68 MB
- 10-Using Move, Rotate and...41.31 MB
- 11- Creating Project Fold...20.97 MB
- 12-Importing Reference Im...39.2 MB
- 13-Modeling The Torso.mp462.22 MB
- 14-Completing The Torso.mp473.88 MB
- 15-Modeling The Arm.mp467.47 MB
- 16-Defining The Torso.mp4107.35 MB
- 17-Modeling The Leg.mp470.95 MB
- 18-Modeling The Palm.mp472.62 MB
- 19-Defining The Palm.mp4101.98 MB
- 20-Blocking The Foot.mp476.0 MB
- 21-Eye Modeling.mp462.92 MB
- 22-Defining The Eye.mp449.55 MB
- 23-Modeling The Nose.mp442.67 MB
- 24-Modeling The Lip.mp450.86 MB
- 25-Modeling The Jaw Area.mp477.99 MB
- 26-Modeling The Skull.mp453.31 MB
- 27-Modeling The Ear.mp492.88 MB
- 28-Refining The Ear.mp493.05 MB
- 29-Finishing The Ear.mp475.54 MB
- 30-Finishing The Characte...93.25 MB
- 31-Modeling Inner Shirt.mp459.63 MB
- 32-Modeling The Jacket Ba...70.97 MB
- 33-Defining The Jacket Ba...40.93 MB
- 34-Shoulder Pad Modeling.mp488.01 MB
- 35-Shoulder Strap and Buc...44.13 MB
- 36-Completing Strap Base.mp420.94 MB
- 37-Back Panel Design Base...27.41 MB
- 38-Pant Base Mesh.mp473.11 MB
- 39-Making Hat Base Mesh.mp434.04 MB
- 40-Gloves Base Mesh Model...80.81 MB
- 41-Strap Buckle Modeling.mp474.01 MB
- 42-Strap Modeling.mp496.95 MB
- 43-Finishing The Strap.mp436.97 MB
- 44-Modeling The Pauch.mp4113.63 MB
- 45-Modeling The Second Pa...65.92 MB
- 46-Wine Bottle Modeling.mp455.1 MB
- 47-Modeling Bulets.mp429.71 MB
- 48-Modeling Boms.mp466.72 MB
- 49-Modeling The Second St...93.34 MB
- 50-Modeling Gun Holder.mp442.36 MB
- 51-Modeling Thigh Straps.mp434.06 MB
- 53-Gun Modeling - Seconda...100.48 MB
- 52-Gun Modeling - Body Bl...152.12 MB
- 55-Gun Modeling - Definin...184.45 MB
- 54-Gun Modeling - Seconda...142.43 MB
- 57-Gun Modeling - Refinin...188.57 MB
- 56-Gun Modeling - Refinin...112.62 MB
- 58-Gun Modeling - Detaili...109.31 MB
- 59-Gun Modeling - Detaili...60.51 MB
- 60-Gun Modeling - Side Ba...92.85 MB
- 61-Gun Modeling - Body De...78.69 MB
- 62-Gun Modeling - Grip Pa...379.87 MB
- 63-Gun Modeling - Grip De...143.99 MB
- 64-Finishing The Gun and ...223.6 MB
- 65-Importing Gun Into Cha...23.42 MB
- 66-Final Clean Up For Exp...74.45 MB
- 67-Exporting In OBJ.mp464.18 MB
- 68-Few Words About Zbrush...23.39 MB
- 69-Zbrush Interface Overv...37.9 MB
- 70-Navigating The Canvas.mp433.87 MB
- 71-Sculpting Basics.mp436.56 MB
- 72-Masking For Sculpting.mp462.32 MB
- 73-Show and Hide Polygons...37.94 MB
- 74-Importing Objects Into...27.57 MB
- 75-Customizing Zbrush for...34.37 MB
- 76-Setting Up Refference ...32.76 MB
- 77-Human Propertion With ...10.59 MB
- 78-Correcting The Propert...50.48 MB
- 79-Adjusting Proportions ...45.41 MB
- 80-Facial Anatomy Study.mp440.86 MB
- 81-Using PureRef to View ...29.52 MB
- 82-Primery Shapes of Face...76.15 MB
- 83-Sculpting Primery Form...51.87 MB
- 84-Sculpting the Primery ...27.06 MB
- 85-Sculpting the Primery ...42.18 MB
- 86-Sculpting the Primery ...39.26 MB
- 87-Sculpting the Primery ...33.13 MB
- 88-Sculpting the Primery ...97.01 MB
- 89-Sculpting the Primery ...60.16 MB
- 90-Finger Sculpting.mp458.13 MB
- 91-Sculpting Secondary de...71.4 MB
- 92-Sculpting Secondary de...63.83 MB
- 93-Sculpting Secondary de...63.11 MB
- 94-Sculpting Secondary de...42.95 MB
- 95-Observing Skin Details...27.95 MB
- 96- Where to Find Alpha f...41.29 MB
- 97-Detailing the Lip.mp475.11 MB
- 98-Detailing the Face Par...131.04 MB
- 99-Detailing the Face Par...156.6 MB
- 100-Detailing the Hand Pa...107.13 MB
- 101-Detailing the Hand Pa...73.87 MB
- 102- Creating Hair Using ...80.99 MB
- 103-Styling the Hair.mp4256.14 MB
- 104- Creating Beard with ...152.03 MB
- 105-Creating Eyebrows and...107.5 MB
- 106-Creating Face Fur.mp488.59 MB
- 107-Creating Hand Fur.mp490.24 MB
- 108-Blocking the Jacket.mp4143.87 MB
- 109-Jacket Primary Shapes...118.26 MB
- 110-Jacket Piping Detail.mp441.86 MB
- 111-Creating the Torn Shi...76.07 MB
- 112-Adding Cloth Texture.mp4107.33 MB
- 113-Detailing Inner Jacke...72.31 MB
- 114-Detailing Jacket Wais...31.39 MB
- 115-Adding Back Details.mp444.21 MB
- 116-Creating Costume Alph...39.33 MB
- 117-Adding Back Panels.mp485.94 MB
- 118-Adding Line Works to ...61.81 MB
- 119-Adding Secondary Form...127.71 MB
- 120-Adding Wear and Tear.mp444.41 MB
- 121-Adding Details to the...60.25 MB
- 122-Straps Detailing.mp4110.58 MB
- 123-Different Types of Fo...30.55 MB
- 124-Choosing Folds Type f...11.55 MB
- 125-Blocking Big Folds fo...69.16 MB
- 126-Adding Seam Lines.mp444.54 MB
- 127-Creating Knee Ropes.mp474.43 MB
- 128-Defining the Primary ...48.82 MB
- 129-Adding Secondary Wrin...50.72 MB
- 130-Unwraping Pant UV in ...84.62 MB
- 131-Adding Pant Texture D...50.98 MB
- 132-Sculpting Worn Pant B...62.86 MB
- 133-Adding Stiching and M...117.29 MB
- 134-Reference Image Setup...26.74 MB
- 135-Sole Blocking.mp467.79 MB
- 136-Using Crease Option.mp430.63 MB
- 137-Making Sole Tread Pat...94.75 MB
- 138-Defining Sole Tread P...268.45 MB
- 139-Bending the Sole.mp447.68 MB
- 140-Modeling the Top Shap...94.02 MB
- 141-Extracting Patches.mp452.68 MB
- 142-Extracting Patches Pa...35.12 MB
- 143-Modeling the Tounge a...77.28 MB
- 144-Adding Secondary Form...70.95 MB
- 145-Modeling Lace Grommet...32.07 MB
- 146-Placing Grommet with ...37.56 MB
- 147-Making Shoe Lace Curv...29.11 MB
- 148-Blocking the Shoe Lac...66.36 MB
- 149-Detailing the Shoe La...146.42 MB
- 150-Preaparing for Alpha ...46.46 MB
- 151-Adding Leather Surfac...46.05 MB
- 152-Fine Tuning Alpha Det...94.11 MB
- 153-Adding Stiches.mp442.26 MB
- 154-Importing the Shoe In...75.58 MB
- 155-Making the Fur Patch.mp485.05 MB
- 156-Sole Wear and Tear.mp466.35 MB
- 157-Sole Stitching Detail...39.81 MB
- 158-Final Touch to the Sh...26.76 MB
- 159-Mirroring the Shoe an...21.42 MB
- 160-UV Unwraping of Strap...31.68 MB
- 161-Strap Detailing.mp4104.93 MB
- 162-Big Strap Detailing.mp489.5 MB
- 163-Gun Strap Detailing.mp485.14 MB
- 164-Bullet Straps Detaili...65.97 MB
- 165-Asymetrical Adjustmen...31.59 MB
- 166-Goodbye.mp422.4 MB